Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Three Months of Silence, What Happened - Long Story Short

Money troubles. School. The sudden realisation that these are the last months of my French studies, that this is it, I need to get everything done and at least a passing grade for all the courses. Stress. Worry. Fear of failing. Feelings of inadequacy. Complete loss of energy. You know, the usual stuff one goes through as the end of a university study programme draws near. It kind of overwhelmed me for a while. Today, however, has been a day much brighter than any I can remember from these past months, and I believe I can start keeping up with my blogging again. Fingers crossed!

So, during these past three months I have...
... not lost any weight. (Boo! But not surprising considering the stuff I mentioned above.)
... written several French essays and one proseminar paper.
... helped a friend move house.
... watched some Once Upon a Time, The X-Files, Criminal Minds and NCIS with friends. (Yay, good times!)
.. traded in some of my old video games to get two new ones for my Nintendo 3DS - Disney Magical World and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. (Such cuteness in both games, I will write more about them someday soon!)
... actually been to a couple of gatherings of a local cross stitching group I am a member of and had been neglecting for a couple of years. (Yay, such fun! Tsk at myself for neglecting them for so long!)

I guess that's about it. I haven't exactly had the energy to do much. But hey, only a couple of weeks of school left! That's exhilarating, stress-inducing and terrifying all at the same time. Need to try and take it one day at a time.