Friday, 24 April 2015

Done! (or at least I hope so)

So, the exams are done and now I just have to wait for them to be graded. I didn't do too well on one of them, but I hope I passed anyway. Trying not to worry too much about it and just take things easy as all I can do now is wait and see.

Just as if to help me deal with my anxiety over the exam results, Steam has put a couple of great video games on sale for this weekend. Spelunky is 75% off and Road Not Taken is 50% off, so of course I had to get them both as the grand total for them was only 10,98 €. I'm off to play!


Spelunky
Cute, deadly, exasperating and hilarious dungeon-delving platformer fun! Finding treasure and relics! Rescuing damsels in distress! And, hopefully, avoiding all the deadly traps and killing or escaping all the deadly enemies on the way!


Road Not Taken
Beautiful, atmospheric, relaxing yet quite demanding puzzle-solving adventure! Befriend the colourful cast of villagers! Rescue the lost children! Discover all the secrets! And try to solve the puzzles without dying in the process!