Friday, 29 August 2014

Dear Readers, Your Opinions, Please!

So, I've noticed that this blog has accumulated some readers - cool! Since I'd really like you all to stick around - it's so much nicer to write these posts when I know there are people out there who are going to read them - I'm going to ask you what it is you'd like to read about here. Since I know by the scarcity of comments around here that I'd probably end up with 0 replies if I asked you to comment on this post to tell me your preferences (that's okay, by the way, I'm not exactly the world's most active comment-leaver myself), I have created a poll for you and embedded it below. I make no promises to abide by the results, but I sure am curious to find out what all of you think! So please take the time to answer the poll and check all the boxes that apply! The poll is open until the start of Sunday, September 7 (GMT+3). Thank you for letting me know your preferences, I'm really looking forward to seeing the results!

What would you like to read about in this blog?